Shelly Comardelle Braden
How to Make Shrimp Dip
- 1boil shrimp and eggs and let cool to room temperature.
- 2Using a meat grinder, grind all ingredients together, alternating a handful of shrimp, one egg and one part of the onion.
- 3Once all grinding is done mix in (using a cooking spoon) the jar of sandwich spread, Mayo, salt, pepper and bottle of ketchup. add more salt, pepper and ketchup if needed.
Color should be pink
- 4Serve with crackers or on bread.
- 5NOTE: If using a food processor chop all ingredients separately, then mix it all together.