Shelly Comardelle Braden
2 lbshrimp, peeled and deveined
1- 16 oz jar(s)sandwhich spread
1 smallbottle ketchup
1 largeonion cut in four
6 largeeggs, hard boiled
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Shrimp Dip
- boil shrimp and eggs and let cool to room temperature.
- Using a meat grinder, grind all ingredients together, alternating a handful of shrimp, one egg and one part of the onion.
- Once all grinding is done mix in (using a cooking spoon) the jar of sandwich spread, Mayo, salt, pepper and bottle of ketchup. add more salt, pepper and ketchup if needed.
Color should be pink
- Serve with crackers or on bread.
- NOTE: If using a food processor chop all ingredients separately, then mix it all together.