Seven Layer Taco Dip
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a good stand-by to have at parties or to take to any function. You can always count on having an empty dish at the end of the event! I used medium salsa to make this, but you can spice it up by using a hotter version. The Test Kitchen
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
16 ozrefried beans
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
16 ozsour cream
1green bell pepper, chopped
1bunch green onions, chopped
1small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
6 ozsliced black olives, drained
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Seven Layer Taco Dip
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa.
- Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions, black olives and lettuce over the salsa.
- Garnish with shredded cheese.