★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 lb
- velveta cheese (i have also used marvel)
- 2 lb
- breakfast sausage (i use jimmy deans)
How to Make Sausage Cheese Dip
- 1Drain cans of tomatoes with green chiles.
- 2Pour the rest into the crock pot.
- 3Brown sausage and drain off grease.
- 4Put into crock pot.
- 5Cube the velveta cheese and put that into the crock pot.
- 6Stir everything up and put the crock pot on high.
- 7Stir occassionaly while it melts.
- 8Once melted reduce heat to low or warm. You can also do this on the stove in a regular cooking pot over medium heat while stirring occassionally.
- 9Serve with tortilla chips, truscuits or cracker or chip or your choice.