★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)diced tomatoes with green chiles
2 lbvelveta cheese (i have also used marvel)
2 lbbreakfast sausage (i use jimmy deans)
How to Make Sausage Cheese Dip
- Drain cans of tomatoes with green chiles.
- Pour the rest into the crock pot.
- Brown sausage and drain off grease.
- Put into crock pot.
- Cube the velveta cheese and put that into the crock pot.
- Stir everything up and put the crock pot on high.
- Stir occassionaly while it melts.
- Once melted reduce heat to low or warm. You can also do this on the stove in a regular cooking pot over medium heat while stirring occassionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips, truscuits or cracker or chip or your choice.