Irisa Raina 91
The heat index in this is really mild once you add the other ingredients.
Besides the fact that this is great on sammies, I’ve also used it as a dip for cold veggies. I’ve added it to deviled eggs, chicken salad & potato salad.
One sammie I like to make is:
Rye bread, lettuce, deli roast beef, Swiss cheese and some of this spread. Wow it’s so good! You throw in a great dill pickle and its “ party time “….!
- 1 -16 ounce jar habanero salsa “ use your favorite brand “
- 1 /2 cup mayonnaise “ not miracle whip “ please
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- scant pinch of sea salt
- juice from the salsa
How to Make Salsa spread
- 3Let it cool completely, I usually put it in the refrigerator till it gets cold.