Irisa Raina 9
The heat index in this is really mild once you add the other ingredients.
Besides the fact that this is great on sammies, I’ve also used it as a dip for cold veggies. I’ve added it to deviled eggs, chicken salad & potato salad.
One sammie I like to make is:
Rye bread, lettuce, deli roast beef, Swiss cheese and some of this spread. Wow it’s so good! You throw in a great dill pickle and its “ party time “….!
- 1 -16 ounce jar habanero salsa “ use your favorite brand “
- 1 /2 cup mayonnaise “ not miracle whip “ please
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- scant pinch of sea salt
- juice from the salsa
How to Make Salsa spread
- 3Let it cool completely, I usually put it in the refrigerator till it gets cold.