Salsa, jam & cheese dip
Irisa Raina 9
Every week we celebrated something...sun coming out....Tuesdays...rain...2:45PM..etc...
well you get the idea...we loved to party!
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce goat cheese, softened
- 1 – 18 ounce jar cherry preserves
- 1 – 16 ounce jar hot salsa, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce from chipotle canned peppers
- 1 – 3 ounce box cherry jello
- 2 tablespoons honey
How to Make Salsa, jam & cheese dip
- 1Drain salsa very well, reserve juice
- 2Whip cream cheese & goat cheese until soft and smooth, add Jello, sauce from chipotles, honey & preserves and whip again until smooth.
- 3Add salsa and mix very well… if you like it a week bit thinner add some of the reserved salsa liquid…..Chill
- 4Serve with crackers, bread sticks, Tostitos, cukes, small cherries, baby carrots etc.