☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3red peppers, cut fine or food processed, seeds removed
1/2 ccider vinegar
8 ozcream cheese
How to Make Red Pepper Dip
- Simmer uncovered, for 45 min., the chopped peppers, cider vinegar and sugar.
- Mix in the corn starch and salt.
- Divide this mixture into 3 portions. Store each of the 3 portions in a small mason jar.
- When ready to use, take one portion of the pepper mixture and mix with a softened to room temperature 8 oz. Cream cheese.
- Can chill this until ready to serve. Serve with a variety of crackers.