- red peppers, cut fine or food processed, seeds removed
- 1/2 c
- cider vinegar
- 3/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
How to Make Red Pepper Dip
- 1Simmer uncovered, for 45 min., the chopped peppers, cider vinegar and sugar.
- 2Mix in the corn starch and salt.
- 3Divide this mixture into 3 portions. Store each of the 3 portions in a small mason jar.
- 4When ready to use, take one portion of the pepper mixture and mix with a softened to room temperature 8 oz. Cream cheese.
- 5Can chill this until ready to serve. Serve with a variety of crackers.