Quick and Easy Crab Dip
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2crab cakes from the daily chef thawed
1-8 ozcream cheese at room temperature
1/2 csour cream
4 ozpepperjack cheese
How to Make Quick and Easy Crab Dip
- Thaw the crab cakes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise to a small mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Add the crab cakes and mix until thoroughly combined. Add in ¾ of the pepperjack cheese.
- Put the crab mixture into a greased oven safe bowl. Top with the remaining pepperjack cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until the mixture starts to brown and is bubbly.