Quick and Easy Crab Dip
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- crab cakes from the daily chef thawed
- 1-8 oz
- cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- 4 oz
- pepperjack cheese
How to Make Quick and Easy Crab Dip
- 1Thaw the crab cakes in the refrigerator.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Add the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise to a small mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Add the crab cakes and mix until thoroughly combined. Add in ¾ of the pepperjack cheese.
- 4Put the crab mixture into a greased oven safe bowl. Top with the remaining pepperjack cheese.
- 5Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until the mixture starts to brown and is bubbly.