1 Tbspolive oil, light
1/4 cwhite onion, diced
12 ozwhite america cheese
4 ozmonterey jack cheese
2 mediumroma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
1 bunchcilantro, fresh, chopped
How to Make Queso Blanco
- Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Saute the onion until softened and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in the shredded cheese and 1/4 cup of the cream.
- Quickly stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add the tomatoes, cilantro, and additional cream a little at a time until you reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, tortillas, or on tacos, burritos, etc.