- 5 oz
- box of instant vanilla pudding
- 15 oz
- can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice** (see note below.)
- 2 c
- whipped cream (or cool whip)
How to Make Pumpkin Dip
- 1In a large mixing bowl, add the pudding mix, pumpkin, brown sugar, and spice**. Beat for two minutes.
- 2Gently fold in the whipped cream with a spoon. Put into a pretty serving dish, cover with plastic, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3Serve with ginger snaps, sliced apples, savory crackers or pretzels, or other fruit.
- 4**NOTE ABOUT THE PUMPKIN PIE SPICE: If you don't have 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, just use the following instead:
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground allspice