Pumpkin Cheesecake Spread
- 8 (oz) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c
- finely chopped toasted pecans or walnuts
- graham cracker sticks or apples
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Spread
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, sugars, and spice until well blended. In clear plastic wrap form mixture into ball. Cover; refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until cheese is firm enough to shape.
Roll ball in chopped nuts and serve with graham crackers or apples.
- 2I used a little more powdered sugar to make it a bit drier, and some extra pumpkin pie spice because we like it a little stronger!
- 3We love this with the Nabisco Graham Cracker Sticks, especially the chocolate ones! Teddy Bear grahams would be great, too.