I served it with tortilla chips, but it would be great with french bread or crackers.
1- 8 oz pkgcream cheese, softened
1/2 tspdried oregano
1/2 tspdried parsley
1/4 tspdried basil
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 cpizza sauce
2 Tbspchopped green bell pepper
2 ozpepperoni sausage, chopped
2 Tbspsliced black olives
·you can customize with any ingredients you like
How to Make Pizza Dip
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, oregano, parsley, and basil.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, or a shallow microwave-safe dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, then top with green pepper, pepperoni and olive slices.
- Cover, and microwave for 5 minutes. Serve hot.