1 pkg8oz. cream cheese (i use 1/3 less fat kind)
3/4 to 1 cpizza sauce
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cmild cheddar cheese,shredded
1small package sliced pepperoni
1/4 tspgarlic & onion powder
1loaf french bread sliced and toasted
1/4 tspdried italian seasoning
How to Make Pizza Dip
- Soften cream cheese and add garlic & onion powder& Italian seasoning. Spread in a dish that can go in the oven or microwave.
- Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese mixture covering well.
- Mix cheeses and sprinkle over top covering sauce.
- Place Pepperoni on top of cheese.
- Place in a 350 degree preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly OR alternately instead of the oven, microwave until cheese is bubbly and melted. Serve with french bread (or crackers of your choice). Enjoy :)