How to Make Pizza Dip
- 1mix cream cheese and dry Italian salad dressing together till totally blended
- 2spread cream cheese mixture on the bottom of a 9" pie pan
- 3pour jar of pizza sauce over top of cheese mix. (you may use more or less sauce depending on how you like your pizza)
- 4place pepperoni slices over top of sauce. (again as much or as little as you like)
- 5sprinkle mozzarella cheese, covering the entire pan. You can use as little of the cheese or as much as you like
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-30 min. or until the cheese on top is totally melted and bottom ingredients hot and a little bubbly around the edges.
- 7Serve with Fritos for scooping