★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar(s)
- (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1/4 lb
- pepperoni diced
- onion, chopped
- (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Pizza Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 400(. Spray a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Spread cream cheese on the bottom of the pie pan. Pour pizza sauce over the cream cheese, and spread it so that there is an even layer of sauce. Sprinkle with pepperoni, onion, and olives. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.