★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- crushed pineapple, with some juice including
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- malibu rum or other rum, optional
- 1 to 1 1/4 c
- sweetened shredded coconut flakes
How to Make Pina Colada Dip
- 1In a medium size bowl, combine cream cheese, pineapple, and stir to combine. If using, add rum and stir to combine.
- 2Add coconut and fold it in playing with the amount until dip is as dense and thick as desired.
- 3Serve immediately. Extra dip may be stored in a airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.