★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- finely grated onion
- garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- celery salt
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar or colby cheese
- 4 oz
- jar minced pimientos, drained
How to Make Pimiento Cheese Sandwich Spread
- 1Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and beat well until smooth.
- 2Add onion, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper and cream well until combined.
- 3Add Cheddar cheese and beat until blended.
- 4Then gently fold in the chopped pimientos. Cover tightly and refrigerate.
- 5Serve as a sandwich spread or as an appetizer with crusty french bread slices, apple slices, and crackers. To make into a dip, add more mayonnaise until desired consistency is reached.