How to Make Our Favorite Easy Fruit Dip
- 1Soften cream cheese in a bowl. Mix in marshmallow crème and vanilla. Place in a dip bowl and serve with fresh fruits (see our suggestions below) and enjoy!
• For easier mixing, have cream cheese at room temperature.
• If you’re in a hurry, place the unwrapped cream cheese in a small microwavable mixing bowl. Warm on HIGH for approx. 20 – 25 seconds (do not overheat!) to soften.
• We use Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallow crème.
• We love this with fresh strawberries, chunks of fresh bananas, seedless grapes, apple / pear slices, pineapple spears … pick your fruit!