QUESO DIP (SALLYE)
How to Make QUESO DIP (SALLYE)
- Remove stem from peppers and cut into quarters
Peel onion and cut into quarters
NOTE: IF YOU WANT LESS HEAT, REMOVE THE SEEDS AND MEMBRANES FROM JALAPENO PEPPERS.
- Place onions and peppers in food processor, pulse until finely diced, and set aside
- Dice velveeta cheese and place in large glass mixing bowl
- Add Ro-tel tomatoes, onions and jalapenos and mix together
- Cover bowl with glass or paper plate
- Place in microwave and cook for 6 minutes
Stir well when half-way through cooking process
- Remove from microwave and stir until all cheese is melted and mixture is smooth and well blended.
If you don't serve at once, may be stored in covered container in fridge for a week or more (good luck, it never lasts that long around here)