1 can(s)refried beans
1 mediumgreen pepper
1 lbground beef cooked and drained
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 largejar of salsa your choice the chunkier the better
MY MEXICAN DIP- A FAMILY FAVORITE
How to Make my favorite mexican dip
- spread 1 can of refried beans on bottom of 9x13 pan
- layer 1/2 cup (you can use more or less according to your liking) of cheese on beans
- layer of green pepper and onion that have been lightly cooked until not quite translucent.
- layer with ground beef- followed by salsa then a layer of cheese
- repeat with pepper mixture and beef . place final amount of salsa on top.. Top with remaining cheese
- bake in 350 oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted on top.. just melted not baked.
- top with sour cream if desired and serve with chips