Mushroom Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/2 stick
- 1 tsp
- minced roasted garlic
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 3-8 oz pkg
- sliced button mushrooms
- 1-8 oz pkg
- philly chive and garlic spread
- 1 1/2 c
- crumbled blue cheese
- 1 bunch
- green onions, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp
- smoked paprika
- 1 tsp
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- baked pita chips or toasted french bread
How to Make Mushroom Blue Cheese Dip
- 1preheat oven to 350
- 2melt butter in skillet. add sliced mushrooms and sprinkle with worcestershire sauce and roasted garlic. sautee until mushrooms have softened and some of the moisture cooks out. don't completly cook them. poor into colander and let them drain about 20 minutes then transfer to a casserole dish.
- 3dice green onions, including stems. set aside about 1/2 of the green stems.
- 4mix together the Philly spread, blue cheese, green onion (except reserved green stems), 1 tsp. smoked paprika and cayenne pepper if using.
- 5pour over mushrooms in casserole dish and mix.
- 6cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7remove from oven and top with remaining smoked paprika and green onion stems. Serve with baked pita chips or toasted french bread.