Mom's Taco Dip
16 ozsour cream
2 cshredded cheddar cheese or taco blend cheese
1 pkgtaco seasoning
6-8 largespring onions / green onions
1 can(s)diced tomatoes or diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 can(s)refried beans
·a handful of sliced jalapenos
1bag of tortilla chips
How to Make Mom's Taco Dip
- Spread the refried beans in a square or round cake or pie pan.
- Mix the sour cream with the taco seasoning and mix well.
- Top the refried beans with the taco seasoning/sour cream mix.
- Top in the following layers...diced tomatoes, then shredded cheese, then (chopped) green onions, then jalapenos. You may also add black olives and chopped onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips :)