Lali's Famous Buffalo Chicken Dip
4boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
1 bottlefrank's hot sauce, 12 oz
2 pkgcream cheese
1/2 ccelery, chopped
1 bottleranch dressing, 16 oz (you can sub blue cheese if you prefer)
8 ozcheddar or jack cheese, grated
How to Make Lali's Famous Buffalo Chicken Dip
- In a 13x9x2 pan, combine shredded chicken with the entire bottle of hot sauce, spreading to make an even layer.
- In a sauce pan, combine cream cheese and the ranch dressing, cook over medium heat until smooth.
- Pour ranch mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle with chopped celery and then the cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. (Make sure the top of your cheese does not brown). Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with celery or carrot sticks, Chicken in a Biscuit crackers..or whatever you like.