Jenny's Easy Mexican Bean Dip
I want to be just like her when I grow up! =^..^=
- 1 can(s)
- (16 oz.) refried beans
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- chili powder, or to taste (you can also use 1/2 pkg. taco seasoning.)
- 4 oz
- (or more) shredded colby-jack cheese, or your choice
- tortilla chips or dippers of choice
- chopped onion, chopped tomato, and/or shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- cilantro, to garnish
How to Make Jenny's Easy Mexican Bean Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and mist a pie plate or casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 6NOTE: This recipe is easily doubled for a larger crowd. Just put a large can (~30 oz., or 2 16 oz. cans)of refried beans, 1/4 cup water, 4 tsp. of chili powder (or the whole taco seasoning mix packet), and 8 oz. of shredded cheese in a 9 x 13" baking dish, using the directions above. The baking time will stay about the same.