Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Dip for a Friend...by Cin
Most of you who know me know "I Don't Like Jalapenos in any way shape or form"...BUT...most of my friends love it.
Sooooooo, today (11-28-2012) I made up this new recipe for a dip using the Jalapeno Jelly I had, (because someone gave it to me).
Yes and I did taste it before giving it to my friend...wasn't bad at all. She loved it.
(Photos by: CinStraw)
- 2 1/2 oz
- all natural jalapeno pepper jelly
- 3 slice
- bacon (fried crisp & crumbled)
- pepperoni disks (cut into sm. pieces)
- 4 oz
- philly cream cheese (softened)
- 3 oz
- sour cream
- 1 Tbsp
- cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp
- chives (chopped)
- 1/2 c
- shredded kraft three cheese mix (mixture of montery jack, colby and cheddar)
- chipotle (dean jacob's spice grinder mill)
- rosemary-garlic (dean jacob's spice grinder mill)
- celery seed
PINCH OF EACH: