Hot White Pizza Dip
1envelope lipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
16 ozsour cream
8 ozricotta cheese
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese divided
1/4 cchopped pepperoni ( optional)
1loaf of french bread sliced
How to Make Hot White Pizza Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- In a shallow 1 quart casserole, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, pepperoni, and 3/4 of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with sliced bread, I usually toast the bread.
- Although my family likes the pepperoni sometimes I use red bell pepper, or onion, or green bell pepper. Use what your family likes.