★★★★★ 1 vote5
·2--8 oz. pkgs. softened cream cheese
·1--16 oz. container french onion dip
·1 lb. ground beef
·1 pkg. hot taco seasoning
·1 large green pepper, diced
·1 small onion, chopped
·3-4 small or 2 large tomatoes, diced
·8 oz. bag finely shredded cheese, mexican or your preference
·bag of your favorite tortilla chips
How to Make Hot Taco Dip
- 1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Spray Pam on 13x9 baking dish.
3. Spread softened cream cheese on bottom of pan.
4. Spread french onion dip on top of cream cheese.
5. Brown and drain ground meat.
6. Add taco seasoning to meat and mix well togehter.
7. Spread meat evenly over french onion dip.
8. Sprinkle peppers, onions and tomatoes over meat.
9. Spread shredded cheese on top.
10. Bake uncovered in oven until bubbing in the middle.
11. Remove from oven and dig in with chips.