Hot Pizza Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- your favorite marinara sauce
- 1 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- toppings of your choice (shown with sausage and bell pepper)
- foccaccia or italian bread for dipping
How to Make Hot Pizza Dip
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spread cream cheese into the bottom of an 8 x 8 casserole dish or 9 inch pie pan.
- 3Layer: marinara, parmesan, ½ Tbsp seasoning and then mozzarella. Top the mozzarella with remaining ½ Tbsp of seasoning and then add toppings of your choice.
- 4Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until sides are bubbling. Place under broil for 1 minute to achieve a crisped top, if desired.
- 5Garnish with additional parmesan shavings before serving.