Hot Pizza Dip
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcream cheese, softened
3/4 cyour favorite marinara sauce
1 cfreshly grated parmesan cheese
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
·toppings of your choice (shown with sausage and bell pepper)
·foccaccia or italian bread for dipping
How to Make Hot Pizza Dip
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread cream cheese into the bottom of an 8 x 8 casserole dish or 9 inch pie pan.
- Layer: marinara, parmesan, ½ Tbsp seasoning and then mozzarella. Top the mozzarella with remaining ½ Tbsp of seasoning and then add toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until sides are bubbling. Place under broil for 1 minute to achieve a crisped top, if desired.
- Garnish with additional parmesan shavings before serving.