1 pkgcream cheese, softened (8 oz)
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 cmozarella cheese, shredded (4 ounces)
3/4 cparmesan cheese, shredded (3 ounces)
1 can(s)pizza sauce (8 oz)
2 Tbspgreen bell pepper, chopped
2 Tbspgreen onion, sliced
How to Make Hot Pizza Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and italian seasoning mix, mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture in bottom of 8 inch round ceramic or stoneware pan.
- Combine mozarella and parmesean cheeses. Sprinkle half of cheese mixture over cream cheese.
- Spread pizza sauce over cheese using a small spatula. A small skinny one is best.
- Top with remaining cheese, green pepper and onions.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until bubbly. It can also be cooked in the microwave. Microwave on High 2 minutes and turn. Microwave on High for another 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Serve with party bread slices or any type of party crackers Can also be served with fresh vegetables. This dip goes well with most any type of bread or crackers.