Hot Onion Souffle
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 (8 oz.) pkgcream cheese
1 lrg.onion or small pkg. frozen onions
* 2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Hot Onion Souffle
- Pre-heat oven to 400. Lightly grease medium baking dish.
- In dish, mix softened cream cheese,onion,parmesan and mayonnaise.
- Bake in pre-heated oven til bubbly and browned, about 30 mins.
I usually serve this with Fritos Dip Chips, but it would also be good with Melba Cracker Rounds.
- (* Note: A friend who is a good cook modifies this by using yellow cheddar cheese in lieu of the cream cheese or sometimes mixing the two cheeses.)