Hot Onion Souffle
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 (8 oz.) pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 lrg.
- onion or small pkg. frozen onions
- * 2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
How to Make Hot Onion Souffle
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400. Lightly grease medium baking dish.
- 2In dish, mix softened cream cheese,onion,parmesan and mayonnaise.
- 3Bake in pre-heated oven til bubbly and browned, about 30 mins.
I usually serve this with Fritos Dip Chips, but it would also be good with Melba Cracker Rounds.
- 4(* Note: A friend who is a good cook modifies this by using yellow cheddar cheese in lieu of the cream cheese or sometimes mixing the two cheeses.)