Hot Corn Dip
1-15 ozcan whole kernel corn-drained
2-4 ozcans chopped green chilies-drained
1/2 cjarred sweet red peppers-chopped
1 c(4oz.) shredded monteray jack cheese
2 Tbspchopped jalapeno peppers
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspsliced black olives
How to Make Hot Corn Dip
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, chilies, red pepper, Monterey Jack cheese and jalapeno.
- Stir in mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Yield: about 3 cups.