Hot Cheese in a Jar
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From The Best of the Best From Texas.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbvelveeta cheese, melted (do not substitute)
1 mediumonion, grated
1 5.3 oz can(s)evaporated milk
1 ptmiracle whip (do not substitute)
1 8-oz can(s)seeded, deveined, jalapeño peppers, chopped fine (cut off stems)
How to Make Hot Cheese in a Jar
- Melt cheese in top of double boiler.
- Add onion, milk, Miracle Whip and peppers to melted cheese, and mix well.
- Pour into 6 (8-ounce) jelly jars.
- Cool, screw on caps, refrigerate.
- May be used as a cheese spread or let stand about 30 minutes at room temperature and may be used as a dip.
- Ingredients may be mixed in a blender then added to the melted cheese.
- Yields 6 jars.