Hot Carmel Fruit Dip
Great to take to work and put in the breakroom. You can set on low and forget about it. Someone always comes by and stirs it up. You do need to check to make sure your crock isn't empty because it goes fast!!
I have learned to double the recipe if taking to a party or to work.
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 7 oz
- almond brickle chips or toffee chips (heath chips)
How to Make Hot Carmel Fruit Dip
- 1Beat cream cheese, sugars and add vanilla.
- 2Heat in small sauce pan.
- 3Fold in chips.
- 4Put in small crock pot to keep warm
- 5Serve with fruit. The longer the dip heats the chips will melt.