- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- light sour cream
- envelope good seasons italian salad dressing mix
- 10 oz pkg frozen, chopped broccoli, thawed, well drained
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese, divided
How to Make Hot broccoli cheese dip
- 1Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9" pie pan w/ cooking spray. In bowl, w/ mixer on medium, beat cream cheese, sour cream and italian salad dressing mix.
- 2Spoon in broccoli and 1-1/2 cups shredded cheese. Spoon into pie pan. Bake 20 mins. Sprinkle w/ remaining shredded cheese. Bake 5 more mins, or until cheese is melted.