HOT BACON CHEESE DIP
- unsliced loaf king's hawaiian honey wheat round bread
- 8 oz
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 4 oz
- shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
How to Make HOT BACON CHEESE DIP
- 1Cut off the top fourth of the bread; carefully hollow out the rest of loaf, leaving a 1-in. shell. Cube the removed bread and set aside.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture into the bread bowl. Replace the top.
- 3Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until heated through. Serve with reserved bread cubes. Makes about 2 cups.
- 4Also serve with assorted chips, crackers or raw vegetables.