Ham & Onion Dip
I always double the recipe cause it's always the first to go.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 stick
- cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- ham slices (for sandwiches)
- 1 bunch
- nest onions
How to Make Ham & Onion Dip
- 1Take ham and slice into small pieces and set aside
- 2slice onions as well as green tops of onions into very small pieces.
- 3Mix Cream Cheese,Ham and Onions with hand until everything is mixed together.
- 4Fold into a ball and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5Serve with Ritz Crackers or your favorite crackers.