Ham & Onion Dip
I always double the recipe cause it's always the first to go.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 stickcream cheese
1 pkgham slices (for sandwiches)
1 bunchnest onions
How to Make Ham & Onion Dip
- Take ham and slice into small pieces and set aside
- slice onions as well as green tops of onions into very small pieces.
- Mix Cream Cheese,Ham and Onions with hand until everything is mixed together.
- Fold into a ball and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Ritz Crackers or your favorite crackers.