Guacomole Dip in Memory of Penny
How to Make Guacomole Dip in Memory of Penny
- 1Peel and chunk up your avocado...not to fine, you want it a little chunky.
- 2Add in your guac spice packet, sour cream, ro-tel tomatoes, salt and pepper and blend well.
- 3The dip needs to rest in the fridge for about an hour so the flavors blend. Add the lime juice to top of the dip to keep it from turning brown to soon.
- 4I also layer saran wrap over the dip and press it onto the surface to get out the air pockets...that also helps keep it from browning.
- 5When ready serve with tortilla chips or add to your favorite mexican dish. Enjoy!