- 2 - 3
- ripe avacados
- 2 clove
- 1 medium
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh or consentrate
How to Make Guacamole ~ Mexican Approved
- 1Cut avacados in half and scoop out the inside. If you're planning on storing in the fridge until you use it, save the seed with the dip. It prolongs the browning stage.
- 2Chop the garlic and veggies to your liking.
- 3Add salt and lemon to taste.
- 4Optional: 1/2 cup Cilantro - I use it if I have it.
- 5Note: The ingredients are an estimated amount as I never measure exactly.