Grammy's Shrimp Dip Mold
**** This dip must be made the day before. It needs time to set.
- 1 can(s)
- tomato soup
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped fine
- 2 medium
- celery stalks, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 lb
- shrimp, cooked & cooled ( i use cocktail shrimp or medium shrimp cut into small pieces)
- 1 pkg
- gelatin, unflavored
- 1/4 c
- water, warm
- 1 c
How to Make Grammy's Shrimp Dip Mold
- 1Dissolve gelatin in the warm water. Set aside for a few minutes while you mix other ingredients.
- 2Mix tomato soup and cream cheese with electric mixer. Add onion and celery and shrimp. Now mix in gelatin & water mixture that has now become thickened. Last, add in the mayonnaise. Refrig. over night. Serve with crackers. I use Ritz ! Enjoy !
- 3If you are going to put this dip into a mold ( I used to use a mold in the shape of a fish ) then spray the inside of your mold with non-stick cooking spray and pour your dip into it and then refrig. overnight. I would dip the bottom of my mold into a sink filled with two inches of hot water and then unmold my dip. I'd place lettuce around the place before I unmolded the dip to decorate it up a little. With a couple of slices of lemon as added decoration.