Gone in minutes Chicken Wing Dip
- rotissary chicken (from your local deli) shredded
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (do not use pre-shredded!)
- 1 c
- ranch or blue cheese dressing (depending on your personal tastes)
- 1/2 c
- crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 3/4 c
- wing sauce (franks buffalo is the best)
How to Make Gone in minutes Chicken Wing Dip
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and hot wing sauce until well blended. Mix in the Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing, and chicken. Spread into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Top with Cheddar cheese and blue cheese crumbles (optional). While this is baking, you may want to consider taking this time to create recipe cards, as it will definitely make your life a whole lot easier when everyone at the party requests this awesome recipe!!!