How to Make Ginger's Cheese Dip
- 1Slice the onion, bell peppers. Slice the chicken into bite size chunks.
- 2Add chicken & peppers/onions/mushrooms to a non-stick pot with just enough oil to prevent sticking and saute till veggies are almost tender then add shimp (they won't take but a few minutes to turn pink).
- 3Remove from heat & stir in cheese dip.
- 4We usually each bring our own bag of tortilla chips, rent some movies and veg out in front of the tv with a big bowl of this and have girls night in.
- 5** Warning there may be margaritas involved ** lol