Garlic Scape Pesto
How to Make Garlic Scape Pesto
- Chop or slice garlic scapes into small pieces. Place in blender or bullet. I have a both but prefer to make pesto in my bullet.
- Add all other ingredients except the parmesan cheese. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
- Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the Parmesan cheese. I prefer to add the cheese in this manner so that the pesto doesn't get that gummy feel.
- Serve as dip for veggies or on bruschetta. Or use in other recipes such as Pizza, Pasta, Sandwiches, etc.
- You can find me in other places too:
My Blog-Ma's Aprong Strings: masapronstrings.blogspot.com