"Game Day" 7 Layer Taco Dip
2 can(s)bean dip or 1 can of refried beans ran through food processer
1 1/2 lblean ground beef
2 pkgtaco seasoning mix
4 mediumavacodos or (pre-made / packaged avacado dip) )
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 csour cream
1 cchopped green onions
2 cchopped tomatoes
1 largecan of chopped black olives
1 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
1 cmiracle whip salad dressing
How to Make "Game Day" 7 Layer Taco Dip
- Cook ground beef in skillet until done. Drain grease. Add 1 package of taco seasoning according to the package directions.
- Using a 9 x 13" pan, start layering your ingredients in the following order.
1. spread bean dip evenly in bottom of pan
2. spread cooked ground beef evenly over bean dip.
- Take your 4 ripe avacados and mash with the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. spread evenly over ground beef .
- Mix 1 cup of sour cream, 1 package of taco seasoning and 1 cup of miracle whip.
4. spread mixture evenly over avacodo mixture.
- 5. Spread 1 cup of chopped green onions evenly over sour cream mixture.
6. Spread 2 cups of chopped tomatoes evenly over chopped green onions.
7. Spread 1 large can of chopped black olives evenly over tomatoes.
8. Sprinkly shredded cheese over entire top.
- I serve this with trisket crackers but you could use any that you favor or use a variety.