"Game Day" 7 Layer Taco Dip
- 2 can(s)
- bean dip or 1 can of refried beans ran through food processer
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 4 medium
- avacodos or (pre-made / packaged avacado dip) )
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- chopped green onions
- 2 c
- chopped tomatoes
- 1 large
- can of chopped black olives
- 1 pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
How to Make "Game Day" 7 Layer Taco Dip
- 1Cook ground beef in skillet until done. Drain grease. Add 1 package of taco seasoning according to the package directions.
- 2Using a 9 x 13" pan, start layering your ingredients in the following order.
1. spread bean dip evenly in bottom of pan
2. spread cooked ground beef evenly over bean dip.
- 3Take your 4 ripe avacados and mash with the lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. spread evenly over ground beef .
- 4Mix 1 cup of sour cream, 1 package of taco seasoning and 1 cup of miracle whip.
4. spread mixture evenly over avacodo mixture.
- 55. Spread 1 cup of chopped green onions evenly over sour cream mixture.
6. Spread 2 cups of chopped tomatoes evenly over chopped green onions.
7. Spread 1 large can of chopped black olives evenly over tomatoes.
8. Sprinkly shredded cheese over entire top.
- 6I serve this with trisket crackers but you could use any that you favor or use a variety.