Fun Pizza Dip
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Calling all pizza lovers! This yummy dip is a real treat. Serve with crackers as Christine suggests, or try breadsticks, rye crisps or even tortilla chips! The Test Kitchen
1 pkgcream cheese, softened (8 oz)
1/2 csour cream
1 tspcrushed dried oregano
1/8 tspcrushed red pepper
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1/2 cpizza sauce
3/4 cchopped pepperoni
1/4 csliced scallion
1/4 cchopped green pepper
3/4 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Fun Pizza Dip
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, red pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread evenly in a 9-inch pie plate (preferably glass or stoneware).
- Spread pizza sauce on top.
- Then sprinkle pepperoni, green scallion, and green pepper.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese. Then bake for 10-15 minutes more or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbling lightly and heated through. Serve with Ritz crackers.