FRESH PICO DE GALLO MEXICAN DIP FOR YOUR CROWD
It has been a huge success at my Cinco De Mayo annual parties..It's simple, affordable and with an extra twist.. Delicous!!
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This dip is a fiesta in itself! Spice up your next party and serve this one... I have no doubt your guests will thank you. The Test Kitchen
- 2 can(s)
- refried beans with chiles
- 1 box
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 can(s)
- chopped green chiles (drained)
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- sliced black olives (drained)
- 4 medium
- 4 stick
- green onion
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- sour cream
- bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- 1 medium
- red onion minced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 small
- jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1/2 c
- fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 medium
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic minced
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 2 medium
How to Make FRESH PICO DE GALLO MEXICAN DIP FOR YOUR CROWD
- 1In a large bowl, combine the 2 cans of refried beans with the taco seasoning package. Set aside
- 2In a small bowl combine the cream cheese with the can of chiles.
- 3Chop your first 4 tomatoes to bite size pieces. in a small bowl combine the olive oil, tomatoes, red onions, jalapeno, parsley, garlic and lime juice. Set aside
- 4Chop your 2 medium tomatoes into bite size pieces..You are ready to layer your dip. Start by spreading the refried bean mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Layer the cream cheese chiles mixture on top of the refried bean mixture. Next layer the pico de gallo on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Layer your drained black olives, tomatoes, green onions, and cheddar cheese and top off with sour cream in the middle of the dip.
- 6Place your tortilla chips on a cookie sheet, pre heat the oven to 300 degrees, bake chips for about 6 minutes..
- 7Serve your dip with the warm chips! Enjoy!!