1 lbground beef (or any type of ground meat you prefer)
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 jar(s)16 oz salsa any style
1 pkgMexican style Velveeta cheese
1 pkg8-oz cream cheese
How to Make Four layer taco dip
- Brown ground meat, drain off excess grease then add taco seasoning, dash of pepper. set to the side
- In slow cooker, slice the cream cheese and cover the bottom of the cooker
- Spread ground meat over cream cheese as evenly as possible
- pour salsa over meat spread out evenly
- slice velveeta cheese and place on top of salsa as evenly as possible. cover and set cooker at medium setting.
- once cheese on top has melted, stir dip to mix and it's ready to serve.