Heather Michele Miller-Lamantia
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)refried beans
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup or nacho cheese soup
1 bag(s)tortilla chips
How to Make Fiesta Dip
- In a microwave-safe dish spread the refried beans evenly over the bottom of the dish.
- On top of the refried bean layer, spread the soup evenly on top of the beans.
- Microwave the refried beans and cheese soup until hot, about 3 to 5 minutes depending on your microwave.
- Pour the salsa over top of the soup and spread evenly. Heat this for a few seconds if you want the salsa warm.
- Serve with sour cream and tortilla chips.