- 2 lb
- pkg. velveeta cheese
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 can(s)
- bean with bacon soup
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 jar(s)
- corn and black bean salsa (or salsa of choice)
How to Make Favorite Cheese Dip
- 1Cut Velveeta into chunks and place into a crockpot. Add salsa and soup to cheese.
- 2Brown ground beef in a medium skillet; drain and add taco seasoning according to package directions.
- 3Add taco meat mixture to the crockpot and cook on high until ingredients start to melt.
- 4Turn on low and keep warm. Serve with tortilla chips.