Eggplant Dip "Baba Ghannouj"
This is a yummy dip. Eat it like you would hummus.
How to Make Eggplant Dip "Baba Ghannouj"
- 1Cut 1" slits in eggplant. Bake at 450' until tender or steam.
- 2Split & scoop out the insides, scraping to get it all out. Mash it.
- 3Mix tahini, lemon juice, garlic & salt to taste.
- 4Add mashed eggplant to the mixture.
- 5OPTIONAL--This can all be done in a food processor if you have one.
- 6Place in a serving bowl & drizzle with olive oil.
- 7Garnish with parsley if desired.