Eggplant Dip "Baba Ghannouj"
This is a yummy dip. Eat it like you would hummus.
How to Make Eggplant Dip "Baba Ghannouj"
- Cut 1" slits in eggplant. Bake at 450' until tender or steam.
- Split & scoop out the insides, scraping to get it all out. Mash it.
- Mix tahini, lemon juice, garlic & salt to taste.
- Add mashed eggplant to the mixture.
- OPTIONAL--This can all be done in a food processor if you have one.
- Place in a serving bowl & drizzle with olive oil.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.