★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbest foods mayonnaise
1/4 tspblack pepper
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1 tspyellow mustard
How to Make Egg Salad
- Boil eggs until hard (about 30 minutes)
- Immediately drain eggs from boiling water and pour into a big Metal or Plastic Mixing bowl of Ice to cool for about 30 minutes) NOTE: DO NOT USE A GLASS BOWL AS IT MAY CRACK FROM THE HOT EGGS GOING INTO AN ICE COLD BOWL!
- After 30 minutes of cooling eggs, remove the ice from eggs.
- Peel eggs and rinse off all loose shell pieces. Pat dry with a paper towel and put aside to drain
- Add Mayonnaise to the mixing bowl
- Add the dry ingredients and the Mustard and whisk until smooth and well blended.
- Add eggs and mash to desired consistency.
- Mix all ingredients well and store in refrigerator to chill at least one hour before serving.