- dome shaped loaf sourdough french bread
- 8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, room temp
- 1 can(s)
- crab meat, drained
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- sour cream
- green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make EASY SOURDOUGH BREAD CRAB DIP
- 1Mix cream cheese, crab, cheddar cheese, sour cream, green onions and Worcestershire sauce together
- 2Cut off the top of the sourdough bread. Take out the center and tear it into pieces. Set aside.
- 3Spoon the crab-cheese mixture into the bread and replace the top. Wrap the bread with foil.
- 4Place bread in the center of a tray with the bread pieces around it. When the pieces are gone, tear the dome away to be eaten.